Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Graduation Pictures

I'm done with school forever!!! (Or at least for a while.) It still doesn't seem real yet, but I know it'll start to sink in pretty soon.

I just want to share some pictures from my nursing pinning ceremony and my graduation ceremony. Both were very fun for me, and they represented the end of a long and difficult, but exciting, journey through college and nursing school!

PINNING CEREMONY ~ FRIDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2010

Saying the nursing pledge

My clinical instructor, Prof Ronga

My study buddy, Kelsey

The South African nurses, Chelsea, Tony, and me

Some of our South Africa friends who came to support us

My closest friends, Sarah, Damaris, and Becky!


GRADUATION ~ SATURDAY, DECEMBER 18, 2010

Getting seated

President Wallace spoke and gave us our diplomas

I got to wear an international stole showing the countries I had been to




Becky and I got to graduate together! It was wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment