Thursday, December 2, 2010

Too Busy!

I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in a long time. This semester has been the busiest I've ever had! Thankfully, once it's over in 2 weeks, I'll never have another semester of school again!!

Even though graduation is only 2 weeks away, it still doesn't seem real to me yet. I have so many end-of-the-semester projects and big presentations in every class that I have to get through before I can even begin to think about graduating.

Plus, I just went on a missions trip to Mexico over Thanksgiving weekend, and I can't stop thinking about it! It was incredible and I really miss the people I met and became friends with over there. I miss my teammates too!

I'll post pictures and tell a few stories about my trip once I find the time. But for now, I have to get back to my project for my leadership class...

No comments:

Post a Comment