Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Let's try this again...

As you can tell, I haven't been very successful at this whole blog thing. I've been to the DR & Haiti and back, and I didn't post a thing about it. In fact, it's been 5 months since I started this blog, and I still haven't posted anything! I really have no excuse- I just haven't done it. I actually forgot that I even had a blog for a couple of months!

Lately I've been thinking of lots of random things that I could blog about, so I've decided to give it another shot. At the moment, my life completely revolves around school, so that's probably the main thing I'll talk about. I hope that's interesting enough.

With all that said, welcome to the life of a distracted, procrastinating nursing student!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to Blogland! I'm anxious to read all about distracted, procrastinating nursing!

    (write down all those ideas for blog posts.....I always have a list going for those times when I have "bloggers block")

    ReplyDelete