Friday, August 27, 2010

Camp!

One of the things I got to do this summer was go up to Quaker Meadow!!! My church hosted a family camp over Fourth of July weekend, and I got to help run the children's program! It was so fun!

I went up later on for a week to help out the staff. I worked in the kitchen again, my home sweet home. Then I came home for a while, and then went back up for another week of helping out. Working at camp is what I love to do most. It makes me feel like I'm actually doing something productive with my summer!

I'm going back up to camp again today! I'm actually packing for the trip right this minute. I'll be leaving in less than an hour! I can't wait to be back up there!

Last time I was there, I got 3 new burns on my left arm. Hopefully I won't add to my burn collection this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment