Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Universal Studios

Another thing I did this summer was go to Universal Studios! My cousin Felisha's boyfriend, Mike, turned 21 last week, and he wanted to go to a theme park to celebrate. It was only $20 more to buy year-long passes than a day-long ticket, so all 5 of us that went ended up buying passes! We weren't planning on doing that originally, but it seemed like the better value for our money.

I hadn't been to Universal Studios in many years, so it was all new and exciting to me. We've only gone once so far, but it was quite fun! It happened to be the same day that the Teen Choice Awards were being filmed, so we saw lots of celebrity limos driving past us. We never did see the stars that arrived in them, though.

It was great to just get to hang out with Tracie and Felisha again, since I haven't seen them as much lately.

And of course, their boyfriends are a lot of fun too. I look forward to using our passes again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment