Thursday, September 2, 2010

Baby Landon

Another wonderful thing I got to do this summer was meet Baby Landon!!!

My cousin Dana had a baby on May 31, but since she and her husband live in Virginia, I wasn't able to meet their son until he was 11 weeks old. Dana, Carl, and Landon flew back here for Carl's sister's wedding in August, so I was able to meet Baby Landon then.

Dana and Carl with their precious son

Me talking to Landon

My mom with Landon- he can already do "the eyebrow" that his mama is famous for!

Landon Kyle is absolutely adorable, and I enjoyed every moment that I got to spend with him! I only wish he lived closer so I could watch him grow up. Next time I see him, he'll probably be walking already. But for now, it was wonderful to get to meet him while he's still small and cuddly!

No comments:

Post a Comment