Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Vacation

My favorite part of summer is usually a family vacation. This summer started off with one, and it was wonderful!

At the beginning of June, my parents and I flew to Niagara Falls, New York. We spent a couple hours admiring the falls from the American side.

Then we picked up my sister (who had flown in from Puerto Rico), and we all drove across the border to Canada! It was my first time ever going to Canada, and I was really excited!

We stayed in a hotel in Niagara Falls on the Canadian side, and spent a couple days exploring the area and admiring the falls from that side.


Jen's friend, Laurie (who lives in Canada), joined us for those couple of days.

When we were done in Niagara Falls, we drove 8 hours to Nashua, New Hampshire to see my brother's new home! We stayed with him in his apartment for the rest of the week.


We had a lot of fun playing games and spending time with him.

We also drove into Boston twice to see the city.

I had always wanted to visit Boston, and now I finally got to! I loved it!


The trip was wonderful, but the best part about it was just getting our whole family together again. You can't beat that!

1 comment: