Thursday, August 26, 2010

I'm Back!

I realized today that I haven't blogged in a very, very long time, and I've decided to change that.

Nothing super exciting is happening for me right now, at least compared to the excitement I experienced in South Africa, but I can at least tell you about the ordinary things happening in my life.

I start school in 2 weeks, and I can't believe that it's going to be my last and final semester of college!!! I'm a little scared, but also looking forward to graduating. My books came in the mail today, which brought me back to the reality that I'll be reading them and writing papers very soon, so I need to enjoy the last couple weeks of summer that I have left!

This summer has flown by way faster than I expected. I thought that it was kind of a boring summer, but when I looked back on it, I actually realized that a lot of things happened! I'll post pictures and tell you all about it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment